Josh and I flew home on the 2nd to visit Rhett before he leaves on his mission! On the 3rd we went boating at Pine View. It was alot of fun! Josh came and sat on the beach the whole time while we went boating because he had a big mid term paper due! Here is a video of how good a wake boarder I am! ha ha. I know its embarrassing but it was only my second time. I can't quite figure out how to get back across the wake.
On the 4th Josh and I drove to Richfield. My whole family came to Richfield because my Aunt Pam got married! It was alot of fun. We went to the parade and played all day at the park. Then we went to Pam and Roger's wedding. After we all watched the fireworks in my frontyard! Here is a scrapbook of all we did!
On the 5th we drove back up to Provo and went to Seven Peaks with Josh's family. It was alot of fun. It was the first time Rhett and Jake both had girls with them and we all hung out and had a really good time! Josh got quite scared on some of the slides! He was holding on for dear life to the tube and my legs on the boomerang! Then on the big huge slide that goes straight down he sat up halfway down cuz he says he couldn't breathe, but I know it was just because he was nervous. He almost fell out of the slide! It was funny I was laughing pretty hard! After Seven Peaks we went to Park City and rode the zip line. On the way up on the ski lift Josh, me, Jake, Chelsi, Katie and Rhett all got to ride together. They take your picture and we all decided to kiss! But when we went to look at the picture Jake and Chelsi were the only ones kissing and they were making out HARD CORE! JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY!!! Ha ha. When we rode the zip line Josh flew down the mountain and was beating me but at then end the heavy people slow down alot and I flew right on past him and beat him! It was a great feeling. Then Josh tried to get out of the harness without unbuckling himself and totally crotched himself! There were alot of funny stories that happened and we didn't stop laughing the entire time! We have great families and were sad to come back home. It was so good to spend time with Rhett before he leaves on his mission to Africa. We know he will be a great missionary and we will miss him! Good luck Rhett we love you!








First of all...we were not making out HARD CORE!! You were the one that said everyone kiss for the picture so we did :) and just kept kissing haha because the picture took forever to take! That was an awesome weekend. Looks like you guys had fun at the lake, we missed out! LOVE YA
ReplyDeleteYou look like you were very busy doing fun things while you were here, however I am a little bit sad we didn't get to see you guys! Hope all is well..
ReplyDeleteSorry I wasn't in Richfield for the 4th, it would have been really good to see you. Hopefully next time you are there I will get to see you. Let me know when you come next!
ReplyDelete