Last night Josh and I went to the Hill Cumorah Pageant in Palmyra New York. It was AMAZING! If any of you have ever been to the pageant in Manti this one is like ten times better! There was so many special affects. They used alot of like fire and water and mist. If any of you are ever in Palmyra I would definitely go to it! Or plan a trip. It is a must see! Josh and I didnt get home till two in the morning but it was so worth it!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey cute pictures from the Pageant. We took the family last week to the Pageant Dawson loved it.
ReplyDeleteLove the Blog
Britten
Maddi! I'm so glad to be blog buddies now! It looks like you guys are having a great time! We need to keep in touch! I'm excited for Ty's wedding! i'm a bit suprised about the Crysanny and Matt engagement?! But good for them! I'm sure i will see you soon!
ReplyDeleteWow! I"m so jealous. I went there 3 times in the time I lived in the east. It's so great! I'm glad to see you're liking it! Take advantage of how close everything is and go see it all!
ReplyDelete