Last night Josh and I had our friends Brandon, Mindy, and little baby Ethan over for dinner. They are leaving on a trip for 10 days to California so we wanted to hang out with them before they left. They are our really good friends that we met from church since we moved here. They live right down the street from us. It is fun to have them so close. Yesterday Mindy and I went to the mall to get pedicures but the only place in the mall was one of those oriental nail places and it looked a little nasty so we decided not to get one. We got a little freaked out by the nasty fungus thing that you can get at not clean nail places. But it was all worth it because there were some way good sales at the mall! We have been so blessed with good friends and neighbors since we moved here. We are very grateful for that.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I just barely went and had my first pedicure and I was freaked out about going to a cheap oriental place too. But it is so worth it...Well the one that I went to wasn't dirty at all! If you find one that looks clean go, I love it!!
ReplyDeleteYes, just copy and past it in your blog
ReplyDeleteYeah those dirty nail places are kinda scary! Stay away from those! We did ride our motorcycle down there it was fun but on the way back it was dark so that was a little adventurous! But I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much at the fourth it was kinda a crazy weekend! Call me soon and we'll chat!
ReplyDelete