Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tagged and Get Smart!




So I wanted to post my tag but I also wanted to say that Josh and I went to see Get Smart last night and it was HILARIOUS! We loved it! I highly recommend it to everyone. It is so good because it is so funny but yet very action packed and it had a love story. Everyone should go see it! If you go to itunes you can download a free preview thats like 9 minutes long and it is the funniest thing ever!


Now for my tag...
10 Years Ago: I was 10. I had just moved to Koosharem from Salt Lake and loved it!
5 Years Ago:I was living in Koosharem and getting ready to move to Richfield. I was a Sophomore in High School and loved Koosharem and didnt want to move.
Yesterday: I sat home most of the day while Josh was at work because he had the car and I couldnt go anywhere. When he got home we BBQ'd us some hamburgers and went to see Get Smart at the theater. It was a great movie and I totally recommend everyone to go see it.
5 Favorite Snacks: Ice Cream, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, corn bread, cake.
5 Favorite Books: The Book of Mormon, Twilight series, The Host, The Secret Journal of Brett Colton, and Desire of our Hearts.
5 Favorite Places to Run Away To: Utah to my family, Hawaii, the mountains, the lake, my house.
5 Bad Habits: Worrying about EVERYTHING! Biting my nails, being too judgemental, being impatient, and worrying about everything again. I worry alot ALOT about everything and its bad.
5 Pet Peeves: Stinky things. Bad breath, BO, smoking, slow drivers especially the people that don't move over when they are turning and you almost run into the back of them!
5 Famous (well-known) People I Want To Meet: Everyone in church history and Celiene Dion. I love her music and it would be cool to meet her.
I tag: Kayli, Jessica, Chelsi, Cami, and Devri.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maddi! It sounds like you guys are doing really good in PA! Mike just went back there a few weeks ago to visit his fam. next time we go out there we'll for sure call! (it'll probably be next summer, Mike's cousin is getting married) Let us know when you come out here and we'll hang out too! I love having this blog too, i like to read up and see how everyone is doing! (it's my morning routine before i start work!) ... oh, and the dog.. we didn't get him.. he didnt work out (i think there is a post about the drama we had with him)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you have lived in Koosheram (did I spell that right? lol) but hope you guys are doing well! Glad to see you are making some new friends out east! :)

    ReplyDelete