Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Josh!

Today was Josh's 24th birthday! Last night I made him stay up till midnight watching College Road Trip so he could open his presents at midnight! I gave him a tool set so he can be a good handy man around the house! My family gave him a zip up hoodie and Sahara the movie. His parents got him some church clothes and gave us a new Apple lap top! It came with a printer and an ipod touch! We were pretty excited. Since it was Josh's birthday and he didn't have school we wanted to do something special today. We were planning on going to Bushkill falls which is they say like the Niagra Falls of Pennsylvania. There are hiking trails all over and stuff. But Josh wasn't in a hiking mood today because he works out so much at football. So we decided not to do that. Then we were going to go kayaking on the Susquehanna and when we were at the store to rent a kayak it started raining! So we put that off too. Then we decided to go see The Dark Knight. Josh had really been wanting to see it so we went to an early show. It was definitely a guy show. Very action packed and alot of killing and very violent. It was a good show I thought but very violent. Josh loved it! Then Josh had to go to football :( So I made him a cake! His favorite is German Chocolate but I guess they don't carry that frosting in Pennsylvania or something cuz I couldn't find it anywhere! So I had to call my mom and get a recipe for it. I'll have to let you know how it is! Happy Birthday Josh! I love you tons!
My gift for Josh.

Josh opening his gift from my family.
All of Josh's gifts!

After the movie!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Fun birthday's, getting old Josh!! lol.. how is life going for you guys? when are you coming home, I can't remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Josh!

    Love Adam and Dev:)

    ReplyDelete