Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

GlOw BuGs!


Since we moved out East I have loved the glow bugs! They are so cool I love to walk through my backyard and watch them all fly up. The other night Josh and I caught like six of them in a jar cuz I wanted to get a picture of them all glowing. But, they would only glow for like two seconds and that was not long enough for me to snap a pic! So we decided to take a video! Don't mind Josh in the end..ha ha he was killing a big spider with a shovel. It scared me to death. But I hope you enjoy the glow bugs in our backyard! I know I do!

2 comments:

  1. Maddi!!

    This is Shyanne using Nisha's blog to write you to tell you to add me so I can see your cute blog...if you want anyway :) My email is shyanne.hathaway@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddi!!! hey i am sorry i actuaelly just started the whole blog thing. so i'm just learning everything. how is your life going. you guys are so freakin cute! oh and your blog is way cute!!

    ReplyDelete