20 Years Ago...
1. I was born! Ha ha. I was about 7 months old.
2. I cried alot unless my mom was holding me..so I'm told.
3. I ate a slept alot.
4. I dont remember really I was a baby!
10 Years Ago...
1. I was ten!
2. I was moving to Koosharem from Taylorsville
3. I loved to ride 4 wheelers and fish at the pond by my house.
4. I learned how to drive a stick shift and feed the cattle with T'nisha!
5 Years Ago...
1. I was fifteen.
2. I had my learners and was excited to get my license and date!
3. I did Drill Team in High School this year instead of Volleyball. I tore my hamstring too because of it!
4. I moved to Richfield from Koosharem!
3 Years Ago...
1. I was in my senior year in High School!
2. I was deciding what school to go to. It was between Cedar and Snow! Snow won!
3. I was working at The Diamond Store.
4. I was Student Body VP!
1 Year Ago...
1. I was just about to get engaged in like 5 days from now.
2. I was an Ambassador at Snow!
3. I was working for the school doing stats and working for the Athletic Director.
4. I worked at UDOT for the summer!
So far this year I...
1. Got married!
2. Moved to Pennsylvania.
3. Got a new job!
4. Got accepted to 2 nursing schools in Utah and had to turn them down because we were moving...wow alot has changed in a year in my life!
Yesterday I...
1. Cleaned my house
2. Made Cookies
3. Had a BBQ with our new neighbors to meet them!
4. Helped Josh finish his last paper for summer school!
Today I...
1. Went to church!
2. Took a nap.
3. Called our families to visit!
4. Posted this blog! ha ha.
Tomorrow I will...
1. Go to the grocery store.
2. Maybe get a new computer! Woot Woot!
3. Hang out with Josh cuz he is done with Summer school finally! :)
4. Do laundry maybe.
In the next year I will...
1. Be a year done with nursing school!
2. Go to Hawaii!
3. Hopefully start having kids! :)
4. Be married for 2 years!
I tag Britten, Jolee, and T'nisha!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment