Thursday, July 17, 2008
I GOT A JOB!!
It has happened FINALLY! After applying and applying for every job in Lewisburg I finally got a job today! I'm going to be working at the community hospital as a Phlebotomist. They said that they will work around my school schedule too! And it's in the medical field so I can get some experience in the field I will be working in! Oh we are so blessed and I am so happy I finally found a job! It's about time dont ya think? I haven't had a job really since we have been married! But what a relief. We are so happy and excited! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats on the new job! That is so exciting. Hey Jerrica wanted me to give you her email address. It is jerricaciserella@hotmail.com. Anyway I'll talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteHey!!! I am glad you have blog!! I love it. Its so nice to see how everyone is doing! How exciting about moving and your new job. What is it your going to school for?
ReplyDeleteYAY!! That is so exciting. Heidi told me you applied for a job there and i knew you would get it. That is awesome!! I can't wait for you to come home in a couple weeks. I better see you, even though you'll probably be busy with the wedding and all you better make some time in there for me :) LOVE YA
ReplyDeleteThat's my girl! Good Luck with your new job. I am sure you will be a great vampire :) Love ya, Mom
ReplyDelete