Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Summer in November!


The last few days have been GORGEOUS outside! So, I have tried to take advantage of that and have tried to spend some time outside with Jax! My neighbor has a 9 month old boy and we are both home all day so we went to the park yesterday and Jax swung on the big swing for the first time! I think he liked it he just grinned and kicked!



Today we went for long walk in the stroller and even though Jax had just woken up from a 2 hour nap, he STILL fell asleep! He looked so cute I just had to take a picture! And he is getting used to wearing shoes. I think he can feel something heavy on it so he always kicks and kicks trying to get them off. He succeeded with one of them on our walk as you can see... I am LOVING staying home with Jax. It is so much fun! And I'm loving this warm weather!

3 comments:

  1. Love all these cute pics! Looks like a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes never stay on their feet! Even when they get bigger and wear shoes all the time. Jaxon is getting so big, and so cute. Those nice summer days in the fall are the best aren't they. Only a few more of those days left. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soo cute! and getting so big! He has caught up and passed Benson in size.. that's pretty crazy being they were like a 2 -3 pound different when they were born! We really need to get them together sometime!

    ReplyDelete