Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11 & 12


day 11- another picture of you and your friends
This picture takes me WAY back!! This was Senior Ball in High School and all my girlfriends and I at dinner! Oh High School....some good memories and good friends :)

This is Merica and my Sister-in-law Cori and Merica's cute little girl TyLee at lunch last Christmas. It is so fun to get together with lifelong friends and catch up! :)

day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
I don't remember which friend it was that I first saw a blog, but I decided to do one because we were moving to Pennsylvania and I wanted all my family and friends to be able to keep in touch and see what we were up to! I love it to keep a journal. I really want to get it printed off one day! It will be such a fun thing to have for my kids and their kids to look back on!

And I HAVE to share these pictures because they are just too cute not to! This is my little Santa Clause! Thank you Grandma Joyce for sending Jaxson this cute outfit!



1 comment: