Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

7 & 8


day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
First and foremost is my Savior. He is the reason for everything and why I am everything I am. I love him so much!


Next is Josh. He is such an awesome AMAZING husband & father and I love him so much. He helps me through all of my meaningless struggles and makes me a better person. I would be nothing without him. I'm so glad I get him for eternity! :)

Jaxson definitely has had a BIG impact on me in his short almost 6 months of life! He has really put my life into perspective and made me want to become better for him. He is so perfect and pure! I love being a mom!
Last but not least is my wonderful Mom! She is truly my best friend and has taught me so much! I am so grateful for our relationship and her wonderful example to me. I love her so much!


day 8- short term goals for this month and why
1-Do better at my scripture study because I need to get into a better routine. It has been hard since Jax was born!
2-Get all my Christmas shopping done...ALMOST THERE! :)
3-Try at least two new recipes each week. So far so good. There has been good and not so good nights!
4-Work out regularly....we'll see about that ;)

1 comment:

  1. RE: Day seven - Awwwwww . . . ditto :) This is such a cute idea. It will be fun to read it for 30 days!

    ReplyDelete