Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 5 & 6 & SiCkNeSs!!!

day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to
With living in Pennsylvania Josh and I got the opportunity to see a lot of the East coast! We went to NYC a few times and went to Wicked (twice)...AWESOME! Josh went to Yankees game and we went to the NYC temple! We went to Niagara Falls and to the Palmyra temple quite a few times. We also we to DC, Hershey and lots of fun places on the East coast! We have also been to Hawaii which was AWESOME as well!






day 6- favorite super hero and why
I have never really thought about this. I don't think I have a favorite super hero. My favorite cartoon character has always been Minnie Mouse! Ha ha.

SiCkNeSs
Yes I have felt like crap for the last few days. I have mastitis for the 2nd, yes SECOND time!! Jaxson is only 5 1/2 months old and I have had like 10 clogged ducts and now mastitis.....AGAIN! It is awful! I have had a fever and body aches and feel like I have the flu. I'm feeling a little better, but I still have a big 'abscess' they call it. Basically a big old clog like hard ball thing. It hurts so bad, I hope it goes away soon. Needless to say I will be quitting pumping as soon as I get rid of this horrible thing....sorry if that was an overshare for anyone, but I needed to vent! :)

1 comment:

  1. ugh, I'm so sorry about all your pain! hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete