
Day 3- A Picture of me and my friends. These are all of our wonderful Snow friends! Snow was the greatest....we miss it :( Most of these are Josh's football buddies! Most of us met at Snow too and married! It's a great place!
Day 4- A habit I wish I didn't have.
Oh there are so many where do I start?!
-Biting my nails...but I am SO MUCH getting better
-I always rub my nails on my lips....I know weird, but I have done it forever and I need to stop.
-Leaving the dishes in the sink after dinner. I wish I would just do them then, rather than letting them sit in the sink all night.
-Josh says leaving my church clothes on the floor...I guess I should get better at that if that is the first thing he thinks of! Ha!



ha i always leave my church clothes on the floor too!! the second i get home! i don't know why i don't just hang them up.
ReplyDeletehaha... sounds like we have some bad habits in common. I can explain the dishes one... when you spend time and energy cooking a meal that last thing you want to do after you eat is dishes! Just do them the following morning... it totally makes sense! haha... and my church clothes end up on the floor too! Love it!
ReplyDelete