Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 10

day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
I really only listen to music in the car, and sometimes when I am getting ready or making dinner. As of late I have loved Taylor Swift's new CD! On Sunday's I like to listen to Sunday music like Hilary Weeks! Usually my radio is on Country if I do not have a CD in the car. Music brings back lots of memories though. Like sometimes if I hear a song on the radio that reminds me of something from High School that was fun it makes me happy and I want to sing and dance! Or when I hear a sad song it brings back those feelings too! I feel the spirit really strongly through music also, I love uplifting music! It makes your whole day bright! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment