Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shutterfly 50 free cards!!

So I love Shutterfly and have made many books on the site! I made one of Jax when he was born and one for my Grandparents 50th Anniversary, and I'm making one for Christmas for a gift. They are super affordable and have great, quality products! I found out from a friends blog that they are giving away 50 free Christmas Cards if you write about them on your blog! Visit here if you are interested in getting 50 free Christmas cards! They are way cute cards and are super easy to make! I am liking this card below. It is simple and cute and I want to send it to all my family and friends! :) This will be my first year sending Christmas Cards and I am super excited to show off Jaxson to some who haven't met him yet! Visit here to see more of their cute Christmas Cards. Good luck and happy card making! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment