Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

WoOt WoOt!!


Today Josh's parents bought us plane tickets to come home for Christmas! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!! We will be in Utah for TWENTY EIGHT DAYS!!!! I am SO SO excited. So is Josh but mostly he is just for school to be done and football to be done so he can have some time to breathe. I can't wait to go home. And we have already been here for 6 months so we only have 18 more left! Halloween was different this year because Josh had a game in Maine so he was gone. So I was able to go to my friend Britten's house because her husband was working graveyards, and we had some good girl chat and digital scrapbooked! Then on Saturday it was our stake temple day so we went to the Washington DC temple. I was so glad I was able to go even though it was a long day it was definitely worth it. I will never take for granted being so close to temples again!!! It is an ALL DAY trip out here because it takes 3 1/2 hours to get to the temple, and thats if you don't hit any traffic! Josh's parents are coming out this weekend to come to his game! We are very excited to see them! Oh and Congrats to the Lady Cats and my dad for taking State in 2A Volleyball! I wish I could have been there! I am so proud of him! I hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Looks like you guys had a good time...i'm so sad i am not coming next weekend :( i guess i'll just have to come out by myself without Ralph next time. Can't wait til christmas. I didn't know you were going to be here 28 days! HOW EXCITING!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH we are so excited for you guys to come! We should all go to the temple while you guys are down here since it's a lot closer it sounds like, then out there! :) That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete