Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chemotherapy?!?

Who ever thinks in their life they are actually going to have to have a chemo treatment? I never thought so! But with this crazy molar pregnancy I had, my tissue grew back so I had to go in today and get a shot in both hips of methotrexate, most often used for leukemia and breast cancer etc. I'm not going to lie it kind of freaked me out. And the needle was SO long! So far I haven't had any side effects besides being really tired and hopefully I won't have any and I'll only have to get one treatment. We will see I guess! I will try to keep you all posted on how things turn out.

5 comments:

  1. Maddi, me and austin feel so bad that you've been sick! We hope you get feeling better and everything is going well. We'll pray for ya! :) Love Austin and Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that is scary! I hate big needles. I hope you only have to have the one treatment too. I am so sorry you have been sick and have had to go through all this. I'm thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gees Maddi! Could you have picked a scarier looking needle for that picture? ha ha I'm glad you have been feeling ok through this and i hope that was the only one! We are praying for your test tomorrow to come back lower! Everything is going to work out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I would have been there to put a wet wash cloth on your head :( Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment. The only thing I can think of that would be worse than having a hard time getting preg would be to get preg and mis again. I'm so sorry! You are a strong person, especially so far from home!!! Hope to see you over Christmas :)

    sbh

    ReplyDelete