Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Making Jam and Football fun!


This weekend Josh had an away game so I went and stayed at my friend Britten's house. On Friday night we made homemade jam! We found a steal on strawberries at the Farmers Market and bought a whole flat of strawberries for 6 dollars! It was cool. It was my first time making jam and it was really fun! Now I know how to do it! Then on Saturday we went to Bethlehem PA and watched Josh's game against Lehigh! It was a really pretty campus. Her kids were so cute! They were dancing and playing and loved watching Josh play football. He only has one more game left WOOT WOOT I am so excited! One season down...one more to go! Here are some pictures of the fun we had!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun weekend . . . and you are such the little homemaker - homemade jam even, I'm impressed! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang you have such a great friend to spend so much time with you!!!!
    I had so much fun, I hope that we can find a new task to accomplish together.

    ReplyDelete