Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Work Goodbyes


Last week I went to dinner with all my girls from work! It was SO fun! I am really going to miss all of them...they all "say" they will come visit in Utah but we will see if that really happens! :) We went to Front Street Station for dinner and I had the best dessert! They were all making fun of me because it was huge and I ate it all! But hey, I have a growing baby boy inside! I'm eating for two! Brandi is pregnant too, she is only about 24 weeks and is having a baby boy too! We had a great time and I will miss them all! It's so weird I have been SO looking forward to moving home, but I never thought I would have such a hard time leaving all my friends here....they have become my Pennsylvania family!


1 comment: