Yes I know I am spoiled...I have such a great ward here! Some of my friends planned me a baby shower and it was so fun!! We played some great games. We had a race to see who could diaper a football and a teddy bear the fastest. We played this fun game with brown paper sacks and we had to guess what baby products were in them. Then we had to guess all these famous peoples baby's names! We laughed a lot and had a great time! I got some really cute outfits and fun stuff for Baby Andersen. He is going to he SO spoiled! It was so great to spend some time with all my friends here before we leave.
My last day of work was on Friday! Now I am just going to be packing and getting ready to move! I can't believe it is finally here. It still seems like a dream.
My cute ward family!!
Diaper race!
Cute cake pops made by Amy Jo and Tara!
Belly at 32 weeks! (Yes I know my face it fat...I hate all these pictures, but what do you do?)
Cute diaper cake.
Cute homemade baby shoes from Liz!



Maddi- you look absolutely adorable! You'll look back at these pictures and love them after he comes. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute. Everyone gets that way, but you are still so cute. It is hard, but you will look back and think oh man...I do look good now! :) Hope you are doing well and that you are feeling okay. I think about you often.
ReplyDeleteyou look great maddi! i love the little baby shoes, so cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks like that was a way fun, well put together shower!! Sorry I could never throw you one :( Too bad we had to come half way across the world!! love and miss you!!
ReplyDelete