Tonight all the people from my work surprised me with a baby shower! It was so much fun and I was completely surprised! It is my last week of work, and I will really miss everyone that I have become such good friends with. Working at Service 1st has been such a blessing this last year and has kept me sane! I have met some great people here in Pennsylvania and will miss them all!
All the MSR's at Service 1st in Lewisburg
Sarah, Marge, Me, Jenna, Kate, Traci
Deb & Karen
When I first walked in so surprised! :)
Josh and I have this BEAUTIFUL tree in our back yard. It has just recently bloomed and it is so pretty so we had to take a picture of it...
Story for the day:
I was helping this member today that does not speak English very well and is from Peru. He walked in and in his strong Spanish accent says "Maddi!" I said "Hello, what can I do for you today?" He said "Maddi...your face it fat!" Thank you sir....have a nice day also.
Josh said it is a compliment in his culture to be fat....so in his own way he was giving me a compliment. Please keep your compliments to yourself, and remember I am 8 months pregnant!!!!!



That is a funny story! Cute pics!!! Wow, you are not very big for 8 months! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks and feel that baby move. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYou're belly is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLol, that story is funny... its weird how people that are from other countries are so blunt and will say whatever they are thinking to your face! haha! My mom's Chinese friend in her Ward told me I looked like my dog...!?!?!