Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Home...

Well, I am finally in Utah! My mom flew out on Friday night and we stayed the night in a hotel and flew to Utah Saturday morning. The flight was NOT good to me and I am still huge swollen. Sunday I went to the hospital because I was still swollen and my blood pressure was really high. They monitored me for a while and took some lab work. They think I either have preeclampsia or gestational hypertension. I had to do a 24 hour test and I will get the results tomorrow to determine what is wrong. Basically I just have high blood pressure right now...so I am just taking it easy. I couldn't go to Richfield though because there was no way I could drive that far and get farther from the hospital, so I am at Josh's parents house in Midway until he gets here this weekend. Hopefully everything will be fine because my BP is just slightly elevated, not extreme. I just have to take it easy. This picture does not even do it justice at all, but my ankles and feet were so big I could not even walk! The joys of pregnancy! :)

4 comments:

  1. welcome back! Did the andersens move to midway? yikes I'm so sorry the flight didn't do you very well! I hope that everything is ok. you're almost done! i'm excited to see pics of the cute little guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fun at all!! Keep on swimming, and I'll be praying that things continue to go well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love the swelling! Foot/ankle massage (that is if the doctor okay's it)- Best thing in the World! Hope things go well for you the last few weeks. We are coming to Utah in the summer. We will definitely have to meet up. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it home ok! Hopefully everything is going well for you now!! We should have lunch sometime! I'm excited for you and Josh and your little one!!

    ReplyDelete