Well we are here getting settled in Utah! The moving truck finally arrived from PA and we are getting settled at Ralph and Heidi's house. Our car got picked up today and is on it's way being shipped. Josh was able to fly home because of what was going on with me and stuff, which I am so grateful for! I am SO glad he is home. It was SO hard to be away from him while I was having complications. I am on moderate bed rest so I am just taking it easy. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and I am dilated 1.5 cm and 60% effaced! I am 36 weeks, so hopefully this guy will come a little early! I have to go get Non Stress Tests and Amniotic Fluid tests twice a week and my regular doctor appointment once a week so I feel like I am always at the doctor! The baby is still doing well though and getting big! I will post recent belly pics soon!
Josh started school and is liking his classes! It is quite a big difference from Bucknell! He can tell that all the guys are return missionaries and it is a nice change!
This picture was taken right before we left PA with the missionaries! They were great and we are going to miss them.
It has been so nice to be home and see our family so much more! I have seen my mom like twice in one week which is quite a change. They came up for dinner and to bring some of our baby stuff. We all went to dinner to celebrate Josh's graduation! I will post pictures of that fun when I get them because I didn't have my camera. We are just happy to be back in Utah near family!



That is so great you guys are back in Utah! Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well. I bet you are all so excited! Take it easy!
ReplyDeleteHEY! I am so glad you are home and getting the hang of things! Only 2 months and we will be home with you guys! We miss you like crazy but we'll be home in 2 months! It'll probably go by fast with the baby coming and all...love you so much!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that things are calming down for you!! I hope the rest of the road is easier for you!!
ReplyDelete