
So today I walked into the kitchen and Josh was frying bacon....with his sunglasses on! I looked at him and asked him what he was doing and he said, "I was getting grease in my eyes!" Ha ha I laughed my head off! He is so funny. I guess that is a new way of doing things. He keeps my days happy! I love him so much he is the greatest husband anyone could ask for!
HAHA! That is totally something Mike would do!!!! Funny!!!
ReplyDeletehahahaha this is hilarious! oh my heck.. I wish you guys were here!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so funny!!! I'm glad tha he makes you laugh, and you have trained him well to do the cooking!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck that is so funny! Josh is a crack up... Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...that is so funny! He is a great guy! I knew him at Snow. Maybe I will try cooking bacon with my sunglasses on! I hope things are well. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! That is so funny! Josh kills me, he is always having a good time!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny- maybe Adam would do that too if he was cooking bacon since he and Josh are "twins" ha ha. Hope you guys are doing well out there! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Josh I love you!
ReplyDeletethat is hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteYou just gotta love him!!! ha ha
ReplyDeleteThat was my comment, Cori was signed in on the computer :)
ReplyDelete