
This morning I went to CVS to get some eggs for breakfast and when I got back this cute display was on my kitchen table! Josh is so cute! We weren't going to get each other anything big for V-day this year but he still makes it cute and special! He is awesome! Tonight we are going to go to our stake activity for dinner and a marriage enrichment night! :)

Yesterday was quite an eventful day. We got up bright and early because Josh had a doctors appointment. The night before at football he hurt his shoulder and they didn't know exactly what he did to it. So from 8 in the morning till like 3 in the afternoon we were at the hospital doing x-rays and MRI's etc. Well it turns out that Josh tore his pectoralis major (Peck) tendon right off the bone. He is scheduled for surgery next Thursday to attach it back to the bone. Right now he just has to keep it in a sling and not use his arm. We have bad luck with shoulders in our family I guess. I had shoulder surgery my senior year, my dad has had it, my grandpa has had both shoulders, and now Josh! We don't know how this is going to affect his season yet like if he will be able to play this year or what is going on. So I will update as we have information.
Also last night was my first Mary Kay debut party! I didn't quite have the turnout I expected but it still went really well and I got other bookings and sales so it was a good start. 10 people RSVP'd but only 4 showed up! It was good though! Now I can get going! If anyone wants to help me I need to do 30 faces in the first 30 days! So if anyone wants a free make over/facial and would like to help me I would LOVE it!! I need lots of practice! All is well here in PA! I will keep everyone updated on Josh's surgery. Hopefully all will go well! We hope everyone has a great Valentines Day!
Happy V-day to you!!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about the shoulder. Know you are in our prayers... We love you both - hang in there!!
Happy Valentines day!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so fetchin cute.. Aren't husbands great!! I'm sorry to hear about Josh's shoulder thats to bad. I hope all goes well.... You 2 are awesome, you have so many difficult things come your ways, but yet your always happy 2 thumbs up!!!!
Fun V day...cute stuff. I hope all goes well with the injury. That is not fun.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with his surgery...that's too bad that happened! Oh, the injuries of football huh :)
ReplyDelete