Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mary Kay!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am now a Mary Kay consultant! If anyone needs any products or anything please let me know! I would love to sell to you! Or if you want to do a party that would be fun too! My e-mail is maddiandersen@yahoo.com. I'm really excited and I think it will be really fun! Also they have the coolest thing on their site marykay.com. You can upload a picture of yourself and give yourself a virtual make over! It is so cool! You should try it! 

Hope everyone is doing well. We are freezing in the snow/ice storms in Pennsylvania! I just stay in the house all day and try not to freeze!

3 comments:

  1. Hey let me know how that goes. I wanted to do that so we can earn some money. Neither my husband or I am working. Let me know if you like it and how hard it is. Thanks Maddi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Come and freeze at my house, at least we can keep each other company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maddi!! looks like your having fun!! I feel so bad i didn't get to see you over christmas... I feel like I didn't get to see anyone, but i would have loved to see you! I'm glad you are back on the right track from your pregnancy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete