The Wii was a big hit this year. My parents got one for Christmas and we played Mario Kart and Guitar Hero World Tour NON-STOP! It was so fun! It was also good cuz my parents gave Josh and I their old PS2 so we now have dance dance and guitar hero! So now I have something to do and a way to get some exercise! Ha ha!



Josh's parents dogs had puppies! So the whole time we were there they had 10 little german shepherd puppies running around! They were so cute! I wanted to bring one home so bad! But we are renting so we can't :( But they were sure fun to play with and I can't believe how fast they grew! We will hopefully be able to get one in their next litter.
One night Ralph got some extra tickets to the Jazz game so Jake, Chelsi, Josh and I were able to go! They were awesome seats! 12th row! I have never been that close and it was awesome! The Jazz won!


We planned a girls day with me and some of my cousins and aunt and stuff! It was so fun! We went to eat at Olive Garden...my favorite, went shopping at Gateway, and went to see Bride Wars, which was really cute! It was so fun to be with just the girls and have a great day! Thanks family you are awesome! Love you tons!



For my birthday this year my family came up to Midway with Josh's family and we had a great time! We went to Marley & Me, which was really cute, but be sure to take your tissues! We also went ice skating! It was alot of fun! Ice skating is hard! But I must say I didn't ever biff it hard! I was careful!
Also we were able to have all of Josh's friends from High School up one night and hang out and play games and stuff! It was so fun! I forgot to take pics but they are so fun! It really made me miss Utah even more because we don't have any friends our age out here. So it was great to get together with friends while we were home! All in all we had a great trip and we are so blessed to have such AWESOME friends and family! We can't wait to be back in Utah in 15 short (hopefully) months! We love you all!



Good times :) And many more to come! Love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteHappy late birthday! We had such a good time with you guys when we came up. Im glad we can stay in better touch now!! Sounds like you guys had a good trip. 15 months will go by fast!:)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe we were at the same game!! We were the little ants clear up in the top of the bleachers ha ha! I'm sad i missed ya! Hopefully over the summer we can catch up its been forever! It looks like you had tons of FUN, i'm glad they treated you good so you guys will want to come back to good 'ole utah when your done being adventurers:)
ReplyDeleteAnd we didn't even see you!!! :( Sad... sounds like you had fun though! we'll for sure have to hang out next time you guys are out here. OR.... when we come to Pennsylvania in August!!! :).. oh, did you guys get our X-mas card? lol
ReplyDeleteOh.. and i want one of those puppies! SO CUTE
ReplyDeleteI feel for you missing Utah. I have only been gone since the 29th of December and I miss it so much. Who would have thought we would ever miss Utah? I am glad that you have a great time. And that puppy is so cute. And Happy Birthday. It is a little late, but I always remembered when it was. Have a great day Maddi!
ReplyDeleteI am glade that you had so much fun. But I am happy you are back now we can do something
ReplyDeleteWe had such a fun christmas and new years!! I'm so glad you guys got to come back for so long. I miss you guys. LOVE YA
ReplyDeleteYea! Thanks for letting us into your world!! We are so proud of you guys! We love you!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had so much fun while you were here! We are so sad we missed you guys, but when you come home in March we will for sure get together! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete