Ever since we got married I have wanted a Kitchenaid so bad! This Christmas I finally got one and I am so happy! Josh and I went to Harrisburg to Costco to pick it up on Wednesday. It works great and now I can bake forever! I made cookies the other day for the first time in it and it was awesome! I am just so happy!For other news in the Andersen family...Josh is back in school full time now. Football isn't as time consuming this semester, so that is great! I am busy looking for a job! If anyone has any ideas please let me know! I think I have applied everywhere possible! I have been working for a lady in my ward doing her accounting for her business, but that is just temporary. So hopefully I'll find something soon!
Also GREAT news....my hormones are at zero now!! WOOT WOOT! Which means all the tissue from my molar pregnancy is gone and hopefully no more chemo and stuff. I still have to be monitored for a while to make sure it all stays gone and doesn't come back, but hopefully all will keep going well!



Glad to hear you are officially unpregnant!! And good luck to you finding a J-O-B!
ReplyDeleteGlad you invited me to your blog! Love the wedding pic!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you are doing good. We sure have missed you. So when will we get some amazing cookies from the kitchenaid? Good luck on the job that is no fun job searching
ReplyDeletegood luck at finding a job...I have been looking since the first of January and still haven't found any....so I'm movin home...yup to good old Richfield...I'm too poor to live on my own anymore...but hopefully i can get a job here and make some money and then I'm moving to Cedar! Woot
ReplyDeleteMaddi,
ReplyDeleteI am so sad I didn't get to see you while you were here. I just have to say I had a funny dream about you. It was a South Sevier Richfield basketball game, and you were in a wedding dress cause your husband was giving you a new huge diamond. He gave it to you during half time and did the whole kneeling on one knee thing. It was hilarious:) Tell him he is so romantic. he he Congrats on the good news with your health. I am so excited for you! Good luck out there!
i'm glad you're doing good! My mom wants one of those kitchenaid things too... :) she'll be jealous
ReplyDeleteOh things are going so well for you guys. That is great. Thank you for the comments. I love them. I am so glad you got a kitchenaid. That is great. And good luck finding a job. Have fun at home baking while you can.
ReplyDeleteI love my kitchen aide they are they greatest! Also what awesome news about the chemo that is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteAw that's so good to hear that you're doing better! It was so fun to see you guys while you were here, you two are so cute and seem so happy. I hope you find a job soon, I totally hear ya though...I'm still looking for another job as well. I hate applying for jobs, it's so not fun! Well good luck!
ReplyDelete