Josh dislocated his finger in practice yesterday and has a big splint thing on it now. They hope it's not broken but aren't quite sure yet. His first game is this Saturday. Our one year anniversary is coming up quickly as well! September 21st! So that is exciting!
Also my latest hobby is digital scrapbooking! I have always loved to scrapbook but it takes so long and leaves such a big mess you almost have to have a week just to get anything done! With digital I did 2 pages the other night in like a half hour and they were way cute! I still have a lot to learn but I think I'm going to like it a lot better! And it's so much cheaper!!
Summer is over and life is back to reality again. All is going well in Lewisburg PA!



Hey you two!! How are you guys? Still staying busy i'm sure :) We miss you both so much....wish we could come with Ralph and Heidi to visit, that would have been fun. Hopefully we'll make it out to one of josh's games. Love ya both!!
ReplyDeleteLove Chelsi and Jake :)
Oh, I am tagging you on my blog :P
ReplyDeleteT'Nisha told me. I'm so sorry! It is so hard, but we've learned a lot as I'm sure you have. It doesn't make it any easier though....How do you do digital scrap booking? Do you have to have a special program?
ReplyDelete