Sunday, September 21, 2008
One Year Anniversary!!
Wow can you believe it? Josh and I have been married for one whole year already! Our anniversary is today! So much has changed in a year! We went from going to Snow College to living with his parents, to moving to Pennsylvania! WOW! But we have loved every minute of it! We haven't been able to do much because Josh had a football game on Saturday and today is Sunday so we had church and the Josh had football! He has a big paper due tomorrow so he has been working on that all day too. But we were able to watch our wedding video! That was really fun! It was such a good day! Our parents sent us a coffee table book of our wedding that is so nice! It is so cool! I'll post some pics of it soon! But my last day at work was on Friday! YaY! Oh and something so scary happened to me last weekend. I was home alone because Josh was in Pittsburgh for football. I fell asleep and everything was fine and then about 3:30 in the morning I woke up because someone was trying to break in my house!! I jumped up and went and stood by the door to make sure it wasn't my neighbors or anything and it was DEFINITELY our door. It was like shaking and making a really loud noise so I ran to the back of the house and got my shoes on and grabbed my shoes and the door was still shaking!! So I checked out the back door to make sure no one was out there and no one was there so I made a run for it. I ran to the car and drove off! I called Josh and I was hysterical! I ended up going to my bishop's house and calling the cops and I had to come back over and make sure everything was ok here. I slept at my bishop's house and didn't really come home till Josh got back Saturday night! It was the scariest thing ever! I hate staying by myself and now that made it even worse! So that was last weekend. I'm going to post some pictures of Josh's game this Saturday. It was really fun! They played Cornell. He is doing really well! He is number 47!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



that is scary about the break-in! You are one brave girl! Happy Anniversary to you guys- the time's gone by fast, huh? Ours will be here in a few months too! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a beautiful football field. . . how fun! Can't wait to come out and see a game :) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCRAZY that a year has gone by.. Mine is next week and i just can't believe it.. You need to get you some pepper spray and a dog... I stayed alone most of the summer while tramp was rodeoing and it was scary but my fearless (ya right) dog was with me so it wasn't as bad. NE ways... Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh that is SO scary! I am so glad that everything turned out ok. Oh and congratulations on 1 year! I can't believe it has gone by so fast.
ReplyDeleteoh that is so scary...the one time i slept at my house alone I slept with a knife under my pillow and all my doors locked with my phone right by my head...ya I was scared and I also hate sleeping by myself.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, but that's a scary thing to happen for it. I'm glad you are okay. I know he plays football, but do you have any baseball bats just lying around...? :)
ReplyDeleteMaddi I can't believe that happened! I'm way glad everything turned out ok! I'm way glad josh is doing well in football! Call me soon!
ReplyDelete