First things first, I quit my job! WOOT WOOT! In case you didn't know I HATED it! It was so hard! I worked with some very difficult people and I have never had an experience like that in my life. There were a few people that hated me for whatever reason and were bound and determined to make my life miserable till the day I quit. And they did a good job at it. If you would like more info about this please just ask me! So I quit my job and I'm just going to go to school full time. School is picking up. It is so crazy busy, but I am learning a TON and I really enjoy it. Josh had his first football game last Saturday and they won! It was fun!
3 Joys: 1. My husband and my family. Spending time with them is when I am most happy! 2. The gospel brings me so much happiness! 3. Food, it brings me much joy in my life!
3 fears: 1. Being home alone. 2. Failing in life and school. 3. Losing my family.
3 Goals: 1. Graduate from Nursing School. 2. Have children. 3. Move back to UTAH!!
3 current obsessions/collections: 1. Digital Scrapbooking. I love it! 2. Blogging, I love checking my blog and looking at others. 3. I collect key chains! I have since Kindergarten. I have SO SO many!!
3 facts about yourself: 1. I have naturally curly hair. 2. I live in Pennsylvania right now and can't wait to move back to Utah! 3. I have the most wonderful husband in the world! :)
I tag everyone!!!!



I am so happy to hear about you job. I hope that it frees you up to hang out with me!
ReplyDelete