I didn't have time to post during the week because of school and work and stuff but I wanted to make a special post for my brother! It was his birthday on August 20th! He is 23 now! He just got married and him and Cori are going to Snow and they just got all situated in their new apartment and stuff. I am so proud of him! He is the best brother anyone could ask for! I'm sorry we weren't there on your birthday but I hope you had a great one! I love you Ty!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Happy Birthday Tyler!
I didn't have time to post during the week because of school and work and stuff but I wanted to make a special post for my brother! It was his birthday on August 20th! He is 23 now! He just got married and him and Cori are going to Snow and they just got all situated in their new apartment and stuff. I am so proud of him! He is the best brother anyone could ask for! I'm sorry we weren't there on your birthday but I hope you had a great one! I love you Ty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yes, Happy Birthday to Tyler the old man! hehe. We are all getting kinda old aren't we. Cute, fun blog I am glad that we can keep in touch with you all of the way out there!
ReplyDelete