I just got back from a ten day trip to Utah to see my family and go to my brothers wedding. Josh wasn't able to come because he had football camp. It was so hard to be away from Josh for that long! It was great to come home and see him but it was also hard to leave my family, so I had some mixed emotions. I hate flying...especially by myself. But it was ok I'm getting better everytime. I flew in on Wednesday the 6th late at night. My aunt and cousin were there to pick me up and we went and met my mom at my aunts. Thursday my mom and I went and got all the stuff for Tyler and Cori's Engagement party. Then we went back to Richfield and hung out. We made Tyler and Cori a cute scrapbook for everyone to sign. Then on Saturday Cori took her endowments out at the Manti temple. It was really neat! Then that night we had an Engagement party at my house. O
n Monday I went to Cedar City to see my friend Merica. She just had a baby, TyLee, she is 5 weeks old. She is so cute! Then my brother got married on Thursday. They had a breakfast at 9:00 at Marie Calendar's and we all thought that my brother got stood up because Cori was 15 minutes late because she was still getting her hair done. Then they got sealed at the Salt Lake Temple at 1:00. Their sealing was awesome! It was one of the best sealings I have ever been to. Then we had a reception in Springville from 7-9. It was really pretty and SO many people came. I am so excited to have a sister! ha ha. Then on Friday my cousin Angee had her baby! Baby Jagger he was 8 pounds 6 ounces. We were at the hospital a lot of the day with them and the baby. We got to film Justin (the dad) giving Jagger his first bath. It was so fun and it made me so baby hungry! Then my mom and I went shopping and to see Mama Mia! It was a really good movie! It was so cute! I had a really great trip and it was so great to see my family! I have the best family in the world and in was hard to come back. But it's good to be home and see Josh again. Now I have to go back to work and I start Nursing school tomorrow. Back to the grind I guess. Josh is still in football camp and can come home at night but is busy all day. So I had quite an eventful 10 days!
Here are some pictures...hope you enjoy!



Maddi, It was so fun to have you home for the wedding, and you were so much help; I don't know what I would have done without you! We always have such a good time together. Thanks for being such a good daughter! I love you tOnZ!
ReplyDeleteMom
Maddi! You had a very eventful week. i think Angee planned to have her baby while you were here. haha. it was so good to see you at Tyler's wedding! Next time you guys are out here we need to hang out. (until then, i am going to continue to blog-stalk you! LOL)
ReplyDeleteFun for your family! Yeah, we are excited to be back. I'm sure you've heard the story about why it just wasn't important anymore. We have applied to Utah State and hope we get in asap! Miss you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun you were able to come home for awhile. Congrats to Tyler. That is really exciting. And you look so pretty in the pictures!
ReplyDeleteDang I wish I would have know you were in Cedar. I was so bummed I had to work when it was Ty's engagement party! I miss you Beagley's!
ReplyDelete