Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I just finished Breaking Dawn! It was definitely not what I was expecting at all but it was good! It wasn't my favorite book of the series but it was good! Josh loved it also. He doesn't like anyone to know but he has read (well listened to on CD) all the books. He was hooked! One night we were reading Breaking Dawn together at it was like 11:00 PM and I was tired and said we should go to bed. So we got ready for bed and then he was like "What if I read to you now?" So he read and I was asleep in like 5 seconds. Next thing I knew it was 3:00 in the morning and he was STILL reading!!! So I had a lot of catching up to do. But I took the book to Utah and finished it and he still hasn't! But the funny thing is I am a big Jacob fan. I just can't forgive Edward for leaving Bella and almost killing her when he left! Josh is just the opposite. He likes Edward and doesn't like Jacob. But I think Bella was a big jerk in the last book to Jacob. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't read it but I thought she should just leave him alone already!! Let me know what everyone thought about the book!!! I'd love to hear your comments!! 

2 comments:

  1. First of all I am so glad your husband reads the series too...ha ha. Ryan never wants me to tell anyone that he does but he is really into them. He read the first 3 in a week. And on this last book, he stayed up all night reading it!

    Anyway I agree that this book might not be the best one of the series. It was a little different but I LOVED how it ended. I was so scared that someone was going to die. As for Jacob, I really really dislike him. Ha ha. Ever since the first book I have just thought that he is so annoying and whiny and I have never gotten over it. I wanted Bella to fight him but I guess I am happy that he has the baby.

    So anyway, yeah I bet it is way humid there! It is getting better here now thank goodness. Oh and I saw your brother's wedding announcement at my house! It is so cute. She is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to disagree with you about Jacob I like him but i love Edward. Remember he left her because he thought that it would kill her if he stayed (you have to admit she was always in danger when he was around). But atleast he came back!! i can totally see why she could never leave Jacob alone though cause it was totally fate that brought them together he was suppose to be in her life just in a different wasy! ha ha anyways i love that you love it too! Did you read the host too?

    ReplyDelete