Well we did it! We loaded up our 26 foot Penske truck with our car hooked to the back and we drove the 38 hours to good old Lewisburg Pennsylvania. The trip actually wasn't too bad because we had the twilight books on CD. I had read them before but Josh hadn't and he is HOOKED!! We got through the first two books on the way and he still need to listen to the third one. We didn't even say like 10 words to each other the whole time because we were both so into the books. Everytime we would get in the car Josh would say "What's happening to Bella?" so I had to turn it on. It was a good trip though.
Today I had the experience of going to the Farmer's Market and buying some fruit and cheese from the Amish!! It was quite a good time and I loved it because everything was so cheap! Josh is doing great and just getting into football, although he is struggling getting used to the heat as well. He almost puked and passed out on the first day! Church on Sunday was amazing! It really is true that no matter where you go you always have a family with the church! We have already made some great friends in the ward. There are alot of young families in our ward so it helps to fit in! We are loving having our own place again! I am in the process of looking for a job for the summer. I got accepted into Nursing school here so I will be starting in August. Josh is going to summer school, football, and works at a Juvenile House of Hope place on Saturday's! Everything is going great and we are enjoying it so far!
Here we are! This is our old "new" home in Lewisburg Pennsylvania! So far we are loving it, except it has been over 90 degrees everyday with 90% humidity. That is taking some getting used to. We finally broke down and went and bought an air conditioner. We couldn't take it anymore.



Maddi, your blog is so cute! You did a great job. I'm so excited for you and Josh to have this great adventure together. Thanks for inviting me to view.
ReplyDeleteYour town house is so cute I love it! I'm glad you guys are loving it there.. I knew you would!
ReplyDeleteHey Maddi! I think your blog is cute! But here are a couple websites that I know of with blog layouts. They are:
ReplyDeletescrapgrounds.blogspot.com
cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
A lot of people just use scrapbook paper, get the codes and put them on their blog… there is website that is for blogs that takes you step by step how to do anything and everything and that is: sjnblogdesign.blogspot.com good luck!
Oh and guess what? We aren’t that far aways from you guys in PA!! we used mapquest and you are 3 hours away! So kinda far but not really it might even take less.. I just talked to Chelsi and I think she needs to come out here and then we can all get together! That would be fun so you need to bug her about that as well! Well hope you like it, our apartment here looks a lot like yours, they are old like that everywhere but we think its fun I love the colonial housing out here! Anyways, hopefully the move went well, we know how driving LONG distance goes… Long but I think road trips are fun! Take care!
Sorry long comment…
I'm glad you are liking it there- the humidity is a big change huh. . .not that Nebraska's is like that, but still- it's not Utah! Your house looks fun and I'm excited you have a blog now! We can really keep in touch this way! Miss you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so much fun! You're going to love it out there. My ward did become my only family out there. And I have to say driving across the country with my husband (then fiance) was the funnest thing in the world. I love road trips! That house is so cute! We'll have to come visit! We're planning a trip to the east soonish. I'd hope to swing by PA because natalie is there going to Penn State University, but I have no idea how far that is from you.
ReplyDeleteOh guys! Your house is so cute! I love it! You guys are going to have a blast out there!
ReplyDelete