Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

FaMiLy!





Before Josh and I left to come to Pennsylvania we went and spent a weekend with my parents in Richfield. We had tons of fun with my family. Ralph and Heidi were out of town so we were babysitting the twins. One day we went on the Marysvale bike path and had lunch at Hoovers in Marysvale. Well, ok we only rode back down because it was raining! We drove to the top and rode down ha ha. As you can see in the picture I had an old lady bike. It was the greatest thing ever! It had the most comfy seat on it in the world and big handle bars that came up high so you didn't have to bend over. I stole it from my mom and made her ride the regular bike with the seat that gave you buttitis. My brother's fiance Cori screamed and freaked out because she almost ran over a snake! It was pretty funny!



We also went fishing and had a picnic at Fish Lake. We didn't catch anything all day and it was FREEZING but it was so much fun! And the only reason we didn't catch anything was because I wasn't fishing....only Josh and the twins were. Had I been fishing we would have caught the whole lake! :) We retold our engagement story on the bridge at twin creeks ha ha. We were able to see all of my family before we left and spend some good quality time with them. I have one of the best families in the world I think!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute blog! So . . . it's an "old lady bike", huh? Well, now I am not so sure if I want one. Well, let me think, maybe I do, because that seat was a little bit of heaven :)

    ReplyDelete