Well I guess my overall nickname is Maddi because my real name is Madison!
When I was in High School my nickname was Mad-Dawg. Not really sure why, I think some boys just called me that one day and it stuck!
When I was a little girl my parents called me Wilamina Whiner because I whined all the time! Ha ha. As I got older they shortened it to Willie and called me Willie for a while!
My brother and Callen when I was little would always call me anything that had to do with being small like pint size, shrimp, midget etc. I'm glad that only lasted until about my sophomore year because I finally grew!
Utah Game!!
Last night Josh's work gave him two FRONT ROW tickets to the University of Utah Basketball game! We have never been to a Utah game or a Basketball game together since we got married! It was really fun and a great little date! Heidi (Josh's mom) was able to come watch Jax for a few hours and we were so grateful! It was a much needed out! Utah won and it was a close game! I could not believe how tall some of those guys were! It was so fun and made me want to get back into Basketball and watching it!



No comments:
Post a Comment