Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

17 & 18


day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
I don't know if anyone knows who she is but I love Hilary weeks, and just recently I was able to see her at Time Out for Women. I think to do what she does would be absolutely awesome! She is an LDS recording artist and gets to write and sing music and make CD's, yet she is still a mom and not crazy busy like other professional singers! It would be cool to switch her for a day just to see what its like! I would love to sing all the time and create music and inspire people with my voice!
I do love my life though and I have ALWAYS wanted to be a stay at home mom and now that I am I LOVE it! I will be glad when school is over though!

day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
(Not in order of importance)
#1 TO FINISH SCHOOL! It seem like it will never end, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
#2 To raise a righteous family.
#3 Be a better wife and mother!
#4 Buy a house and car someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment