Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

24, 25, & 26

WOW I am stinking at doing this everyday! It is a bad time of year!! Busy!!
day 24- a letter to your parents
How about I just write this and send it to them! :)

day 25- what I would find in your bag
Well, in my purse I have a TON of receipts that I need to deduct. I also have all the normal stuff, wallet, a picture book of Jax, a pen, chap stick and trash!

day 26- what do you think about your friends
I have great friends! I am so blessed! I have great friends from High School, College, and our married friends! I also have all of Josh's friends from High School and their wives! I love that saying "Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, and the other is gold."

1 comment: