Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sickness...& V-Day!!


For the past three days I have been sicker than a dog. I must have got the flu on Sunday from church. On Monday I threw up but I figured it was morning sickness (since I still have the joy of that everyday!) Then on Tuesday morning I woke up at 6:00 AM throwing up profusely. I could not keep anything down all day. We called the doctor and they gave me a prescription to help me stop throwing up. I took half a tablet, WORST decision I ever made. Josh left to class and I had to call him mid way through to come home because something was wrong but I didn't know what. When he came home, I kept passing out in mid conversation. I was having a reaction to the medication. I had really bad chills and sweating all day and it was just one of the WORST days of my life. The doctor told me if I couldn't keep anything down still by 6:00 PM that I had to go in and get an IV. Josh and our Home Teacher came over and gave me a blessing and it helped SO much. I was finally able to go to sleep and get some relief. I threw up about 6 and then not for a while and was able to keep some fluids down. Then I had another bad night that night. Yesterday I was able to keep fluids down but no food really. Today is the same. Every time I look at food or have a bite of it it is just awful. I hope I feel better tomorrow because I really need to go back to work! I feel bad! I hope this is the last time I will be sick when I am pregnant. Just a few weeks ago I had a really bad cold and cough and all that fun stuff. I am barely over that and now I have the flu.

On the brighter side....Josh did such a good job for Valentines Day! We went to Dear John, it was sad but really good! Then we went to dinner on Saturday. On Sunday he got me a really nice card and bought me some roses and chocolates! He also made a candle light dinner. He got us a couples massage also! We were supposed to go today...but since I am sick we had to reschedule till Saturday. I am excited for that! I haven't had a massage forever! I got him a new electric shaver...he really needed one! I know I'm so romantic! Thank you for everything Josh, I love you SO much!

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could make you some of Grandma Beagley's homemade chicken noodle soup! That's all it would take to make you better . . . works every time :) Hope you are feeling better real soon, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you were sick! Maybe your baby just doesn't like valentines day? We can change that once he comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the invite! you guys are so cute! josh, you did well, maddi, you're gorgeous!! i'm so sorry that you've been so sick. Hopefully you'll get feeling better soon and will be able to enjoy some of your pregnancy. yeah for moving back to utah in may! i bet your families are so excited. i can't believe the twins are 12...oh that makes me feel old. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I'm glad you are ok! Love you!

    ReplyDelete