Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's a BOY!





We just found out and we are so excited! We totally thought it was a girl, so it was quite a surprise! Josh loves that picture because he says he is kissing his bicep! Ha ha. I am still really sick...but still hopeful it will get better. Everything is going well in the Andersen home and we are very excited!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I heard from Adam. Josh texted him. That is exciting! I hope you get feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! He will be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Boys are so fun! I totally called it on your facebook! LOL I hope you get feeling better soon! I'm just starting the morning sickness and it stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I may just not know any better, but i think having boys first is the BEST! Your gonna have so much fun with him and you'll be an awesome MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations i can't wait to have little boys!!! as far as the sickness i'm sorry :( mine started getting better around now for about 4 weeks i felt ok, then it was a hole other kind of sickness... good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sooooo excited for you!!! Boys are so fun. it was fun to hear all about you guys from T'Nisha last week! I hope you continue to do well and hopefully stop being so sick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we were really excited and surprised too when we found out ours was a boy. We thought for sure it was a girl!

    ReplyDelete