In other news, I am still throwing up regularly....I wonder if this will be my whole pregnancy life story! That is one reason why I think it is a girl because they say you are sicker with a girl and I have DEFINITELY been awfully sick FOREVER!!! Josh starts school tomorrow and is applying for jobs and networking. If anyone knows of any jobs in Utah please let us know!! That's all for now for the Andersen Fam! P.S. Belly pics may be coming soon...The belly is growing!!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Baby's heartbeat!!
Josh and I went to the doctor last week and we thought we were going to be finding out the gender of our baby...turns out it was just a check up. But, we were ready with the Flip cam so Josh got the baby's heart beat. You can hear it best at the end. We have a friend that is a radiologist resident and they can practice whenever they want after hours, so we went there on Monday night and he did an ultra sound to see if he could tell what the baby was. He said his best guess is a girl....so we will have to wait and see! Maybe he is right :) We go in on Feb 3rd for our official appointment! We will be sure to have the flip cam then too so we can post it! This video camera has been awesome. We love it and are so glad we got it for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I loved watching this video!! How fun. I am so excited for you. I hope you start feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteBest sound I ever heard!!! Love you! Mom
ReplyDeleteThat's really exciting- I can't wait to see some lovely belly pics of you :)
ReplyDeleteWhen you guys move back out here, we need to hang out! SERIOUSLY...especially more if we live close to each other :)