Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye 2009

Well, this New Years was quite uneventful at the Andersen home. I was not feeling well so Josh and I watched Up and some other TV shows, watched the Rockin New Years Eve, I fell asleep on the couch at 11 and Josh woke me up at midnight to watch the ball drop, and we went to bed. Fun eh? :) We had a good time and are so glad we got to spend New Years together. I wanted to write some things that happened in 2009 for memory purposes. It was a rough but good year for us!

*January- We spent the first part of the year in Utah with our families. Josh started school and football again. I turned 21!

*February- Josh tore his peck and had to have surgery, which ended his football career :( We had visits from my mom and Chelsi, and Heidi! We went to Hershey PA and showed them Lewisburg!

*March- I got a new job at Service 1st FCU! I started school online with the University of Phoenix.

*April- I started my job at Service 1st.

*May- Josh started working at the Susquehanna House with juvenile delinquents.

*June- We worked a lot...boring I know.

*July- My parents came out for a visit and we went to NYC, Niagara Falls, Palmyra and had a great time!! I went to WICKED, Josh went to a Yankees game, and he turned the big 25!

*August- I got my LAST BLOOD TEST from my molar pregnancy and we were given the green light to try to have children!!! :) Josh started school again.

*September- We celebrated our 2 year anniversary!

*October- We found out we were PREGNANT!! What a blessing!

*November- Josh football season ended and he completed his football career. Ralph and Ellie came out for a visit! We celebrated Thanksgiving in Connecticut with Mindy and Drew.

*December- We got to go home again for the first time in a year and celebrate the holidays with our families!

We had a good year! We can only hope for a better one to come! We have lots of big plans, Josh is graduating, getting a job, moving back to Utah, having a baby!!! How exciting! We wish everyone a great 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment