So for our update on our gotcha game..we got ambushed one morning on the way to work. Josh had just rolled out of bed to take me to work and was barely awake. To make a long story short...there was a chase, and it ended in Josh falling out of the car while trying to jump into it while I was driving the getaway car. He had some minor scraps and bruises but nothing too
serious. We were pretty bummed to get out but we had such a good time. We all had a BBQ
at the end and told all of our funny stories that happened! It was a good time and I recommend everyone doing that with their friends
.
at the end and told all of our funny stories that happened! It was a good time and I recommend everyone doing that with their friends
This morning I woke up and Josh had made me pancakes!! Yes, he is very talented with batter. I was impressed. He never fails to make me smile!
My parents are coming out in two weeks and we are going to Palmyra, Niagara Falls, and NYC to see Wicked and the boys are going to a Yankees game! I am so excited to take some time off and see my parents! It has been so long.
We are just hanging out here for the 4th. We wanted to go to DC and see the fireworks over the Capitol but Josh ended up having to work :( Oh well we will have fun here. We wish everyone a very happy 4th of July!!



Wish we could come!!! It sounds like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute Josh made you pancakes! lol. Have fun while your fam is out there!! We'll be there August 28-Sept 6 so we need to find time to AT LEAST go to lunch!! I'm sorry you guys got ambused.. i was laughing pretty hard when i read that though. :)
ReplyDeleteOh I hope he is okay. And that pancake thing is adorable. I hope things are going well in your busy lives.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a cute husband . . . or what??? Who knew he was so talented with pancake batter :)
ReplyDelete