Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Feeding the Ducks!


Josh and I went to feed the ducks at the park today. There were SO many! I have never seen so many ducks. We had some old hamburger buns that we took and wanted to get rid of. It was like a stampede! We would throw a piece and they would all just run to us. They were fighting and pecking each other. It was not quite the experience we were hoping for. I ran out of bread and they still kept running at me! Josh got a video and it was pretty funny. I was a little nervous. But, it was a good, fun experience.

For other news...I finished my third class with the University of Phoenix and I now get a two week break! That's one thing I really like about online school is you can take breaks after your classes. My parents
are coming out this week and I am SO SUPER EXCITED!!! We are going to have so much fun. We are going to NYC, Niagara Falls, Palmyra New York and have so much fun planned! I will have to make a big post after. Josh finishes up Summer School this week and he is excited about that. His birthday is next week, but I gave him his present early because I thought we were going to use it..but, it ended up not working out to go biking. I got him a bike rack for our car! He has wanted one for a while. I also got him something else little to give to him on his birthday, but you'll have to wait and see! :)

2 comments:

  1. Scary experience! I DO hope you're not scared for life!!! Can't wait to see you in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys so much every time I see your Grandma I ask her how your doing!! that will be super fun for your parents to come out, unfortunately I don't know if we will ever make it out there like I wanted. But maybe still hope.... I am sorry but I was laughing so hard at your little video! it just about killed me!!!

    ReplyDelete