Josh and I had a great 4th of July! We started out with a parade at our neighbors and they had a little program where I sang the national Anthem and they had a few other things. We then went swimming for a few hours and got FRIED! We are both red lobsters and in pain. I got a little sick because we got so much sun. We had the missionaries over for dinner and a 4th of July BBQ. We went to the Fireworks in Williamsport and it was the first time I had seen them with music. It was so cool and it gave the fireworks such a different feel. This year we got "Adult poppers." I know I know don't laugh but they were AWESOME! They were so much louder than firecrackers and they were poppers that you threw on the ground. It was definitely weird being away from our families, but it was a good thought that next year at this time we will be home FOR GOOD! So I can handle it. Happy 4th of July everyone!
Glad you had a good 4th! I like the idea of you being home next year!!! We missed you this year. But we'll see you in a few short weeks. Love ya both :)
Josh and I were married on September 21, 2007! We met at Snow College in Lake Powell over Spring Break! It has been quite a ride since then! We have moved quite a few times from Ephraim to Ogden to Pennsylvania and now back in Utah! We are currently living in Bountiful and love being parents!
Glad you had a good 4th! I like the idea of you being home next year!!! We missed you this year.
ReplyDeleteBut we'll see you in a few short weeks. Love ya both :)
I will be home probably in December until July. I am so excited. I am glad that you had a great 4th.
ReplyDeleteOh i wish that we could have gone swimming! I haven't been swimming in forever! I bet your gonna be tan now huh?
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you sing?! Looks like you guys are doing well, we miss you a ton! Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDelete