Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Angel's Landing

Last month Josh and I went to St. George for a weekend and went to Zion's and climbed Angel's Landing. It was one of the scariest things I have ever done!!! It was icy and steep and SO scary! I'm glad I did it once, but I don't know if I will ever do it again!! It was really pretty, but SO scary!! I am not afraid of heights, but I froze a few times because it was so steep on both sides and all I had to hold on to was a chain!

Josh on top of the world!
View from the top!
Another view!
Me at the top!
We made it!

One of the scariest parts. Can you see the chain? It was SO skinny and steep!
If you look closely you can see some people. Yeah we climbed straight up that!
This is a large view, sorry it is crooked I can't turn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment