Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

9 months old!


Jax is nine months old today and I cannot believe where time has gone! Here are a few things about Jaxson at 9 months old!
-He sleeps 10-12 hours every night!!
-He LOVES his bath and swimming!
-He got his first paper cut the other day and bled...it was so sad!
-He babbles ALL DAY LONG!! It is cute, but sometimes I give him his binki so I can have some peace!
-He loves to eat and eats a TON!
-He LOVES chocolate and sweets! Whenever I take it away he throws big fits! Oh no!
-He is still not crawling, but he still gets wherever he wants in his own way.
-He is so happy and smiley all the time.
-He loves his daddy and when Josh gets home he is SO happy it is so cute!
-He thinks it is funny when you bite his fingers!

We love Jaxson so much and are so grateful for him in our lives! I can't believe how fast time is going though!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment