Are these not super cute?!? I found them both here and I really want to make them. The owls are little teether toys for babies, which Jax would LOVE right now cuz he is chewing on EVERYTHING! I got a sewing machine for my birthday and still have not used it...so I need to make something! My friend gave me some links to some cute blogs and now I have the craft bug. We'll see how long it sticks around...I hope long enough for me to make some of these things! :) I'll let you know how they turn out!

I also want to make this cute heart wreath. It may be too late this year for V-day, but maybe for next year! I found it here and I love this site too! I'm so glad there are so many creative people in this world to give me ideas!



did you make that skirt? i like making skirts for my girls, and would love to know where you got the pattern
ReplyDelete