Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Happenings!

So I have been quite the blog slacker...but I do have a good excuse! We have all been sick like three times and passing it all around to each other. I am still stuck with it, but hopefully I will be over it soon! Jax went for his 8 month check up and he is OFF THE CHARTS for his height! Daddy is proud! He is 29 1/2 inches tall! He is in the 50% for his weight at 19 and some ounces and 75% for his head! So he is all around a pretty big boy! Here are some pictures of the latest happenings! They were all taken on my phone so sorry if they are blurry!

This is how I found Jax in the back seat the other day! Apparently he turned his hat all around and was sound asleep! Ha ha!
Grandma Donna gave Jaxson his first sucker! He loved it at first, but then got board with it after a while.
This is Jaxson's favorite thing to do. Walk around in his walker and get into EVERYTHING!!!! The garbage can is his favorite so we have to hide it now!
Family cuddle picture!
Jax helping with the laundry. The whole time he was looking at me like "Mom, what in the world are you doing to me?"

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! We need to get together again SOON and our babes can play! Hope to see you guys soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man he is getting so big Maddi!!! What a sweetie I love that he covered his eyes! I'm sure the sun was bothering him! Well can't wait to get together! Thanks for updating ;)

    ReplyDelete